100% CPU Usage

If you have only 1 game running all your CPU would put all its performance into the game, making it say 100% CPU usage, its normal and its good thing

lhuser said:
The CPU is concentrated on the game, nothing else.

Precisely. The cpu is running at full power to run the game as fast as it can.. it's been my experience that it will only run at something below 100% if you are capping the framerate or something else (such as a video card for example) is bottlenecking you.

Speaking of AOE3.. I got that free with my vid card, any good?

LOL nah im at work, but its an AMD 64 3200+ @ 2.5GHz 1GB DDR Kingston HyperX, and no it only runs at 100% while playing the game. no smoke, and temps stay down so im not too worried about it, but its annoying.

lol When I play wolfisten my pc starts to burn, ya it burns my house down while I play it, I love it, keeps me warm lol.

Nah man sounds like a sweet computer, look after it dude

CobraV3 said:
lol When I play wolfisten my pc starts to burn, ya it burns my house down while I play it, I love it, keeps me warm lol.

LOL thats great, and yea its pretty nice, it can hold its own.

well when i play a game the cpu usage is most of the time at 5-10%, and that's usually halo. fs9, sometimes at 15%, halo & custom edition at the same time, about 20 or less.

CobraV3 said:

no more heating bills lol

Back
Top Bottom