Yahoo! Hosting

strongwalker

Beta member
I discovered a list with different web hosts and wanted to ask you which of these 10 was the best. I can tell that Yahoo is at the very bottom of the list. Does anybody know why that is? I was actually going to resort to Yahoo, because of my high level of familiarity with it. So what provider would you use to host your personal website?

Yahoo! - compared to others - has a maximum disk space and bandwidth, which 8 of the other options don't (they have unlimited), Yahoo! also doesn't have a Free domain, and hasn't because of this, hasn't been scored as well as the others.

Hopefully this could help...

The best thing to do with webhosts is to go to the sites on that list and see if they actually have what that site is offering. A lot of host put up sites like that to advertise for themselves and bring customers in.

I am not too familiar with Yahoo! hosting but if it is what you are most comfortable with and the price isn't too bad then stick with them. I will tell you that all webhosts have primarily the same feature set, they just display it differently.

Back
Top Bottom