Xtonet.com My Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have also moved from Xtonet

altho i payed untill january the 5th i no longer need it and what my account canceled so i can start a fress

what do i get
Scott - I wasted it all just to watch you go says:
no

I didnt even say no lol. I said youve paid for january, theres no need for me to waste my time cancling it for now. kits not affecting you so leave it.

Yes Matt aint worth arguing with a host whos primary object is too grab money and nohting else, thats a nice way of saying wat my real opinions on him are.

its nice to no that when you join with Xtonet with a dream of starting a company you can expect everything to go wrong, and be heavily threatoned to be kicked of the server

Unfortunately i am now getting some very strong language from him when i asked him to terminate my account

LOl, stop with the innacurate bashing. We have many sucessful hosts on my server!

Never kicked you..even when you leave and cancel payment ive still not kicked anyone!

i am getting nothing from him

its cery childish how he is trying to stop us moving by not deleting our accounts

you have threatoned to kick me hundreds of times so far

you were even going to at one stage couse "you thought it would be funny to see how you survive"

dont deny it i logg all my chat with date and time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom