Webhost Domain CMS

questuk

Solid State Member
Hi All, I think I have come to the right forum. Anyway, this may sound a little bit difficult to understand but i'll do my best to explain the situation.
Basically, i bought a web host about two weeks ago. I used Wordpress has my CMS. However, i had second thoughts about Wordpress and i switched to Joomla.
The problem is when i go to fantisco on my web host and install Joomla. I can only get my subdomain address not my primary URL domain address that i used on Wordpress. Why is this? And how can i fix it?
I have contacted my web host provider three days ago in regards to this but they have not contacted me back. Any advice will be appreciated thank you.
Mark

Hi Mark,

I had is similar issue when I change from Joolma to wordpress, I had you uninstall Joolma before I was able to use Wordpress..

Hi Gavin, Yes, I did uninstall Wordpress. However, when i went to install Joomla i discovered i had a different domain. So then how did you manage to fix the problem?

What's your Wordpress version that use to accept your Joomla platform? It's compatible or not? Based some cases for this issue, you must be upgrade your wordpress version before you doing this.

Back
Top Bottom