unmetered servers

askold

BSOD
What companies do you know which provide unmetered servers?
I was advised to have a look at sologigabit.com.
Do you know anything better?

I think you need to look through major dedicated server providers like serverbeach.com, centsi.com and others which are for a long time on the market and which have experience and not scammers

With dedicated server provider that is vital to check which network providers they are using

Sologigabit.com is the company that specializes in providing dedicated servers, the choice of them is huge.
They have standard KVM, APC, RescueCD free of charge and prices on their services are affordable.

Are sologigabit.com servers fully managed or unmanaged?
I would like to know as it influence the price of servers.
Do they provide any coupons on their dedis?

Unmetered dedis from sologigabit.com is a right decision as they support and monitor their servers for 24 hours, no downtime or glitches occur and only positive feedbacks can be read about them.

Sologigabit.com is a European domain providers with low prices and high dedi performance with quality support and monitoring.
They provide managed services as I see.

As an alternative, I can put forward a suggestion to have a look at serverpoint.com dedicated server packages as this company is not a reseller, it has 24/7 non-outsourced support, provides 99.99% network uptime and offers attractive unmetered servers (Intel Xeon 2.4Ghz (quad core)). You will be satisfied if you deal with this company.

I reecommend webintellects.com company for gettying un,etered servers, as I find their price/quality ratio the one of the best among similar offers.

Sologigabit.com seems quite a nice company for using unmetered dedicated servers from due to their experts which are friendly and responsive and they monitor their services perfectly well as there are no downtime or glitches.

Among all the suggested best deals are given by the company called webintellects.com. Their unmetered deals are popular among people for already nine years

Back
Top Bottom