Should I start my website?

Begin with a little hosting plan. Upgrade is always possibe. Firstly develop and then get larget package. Look up such company as gazzin.com - these guys have plans for any budget and requirements and are very reliable, as I know.

You really really got to be dedicated to it if your going to do it. I mean the competition is so huge, you really got to find a way to stand out.

It's very hard lol I tried doing it for fun since i had a lot of free time (at the time). And it is fun to me.

You can tell which companys are not big based off their website.So at first glance, i'm not really interested from the start because it usually takes a bad@ss to get peoples attention.

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=76345

Be sure to find a good host too. The dualserv guy advertised * Keep our uptime above 99% all day everyday.

But his website was down for almost all day yesterday. Not his fault though, it was the real host fault.

Open CMD, Tracert dualserve.co.uk
11 51 ms 52 ms 51 ms ae-7-1.cr01.clt.carohosting.com [216.54.

12 52 ms 54 ms 51 ms ve1.ds02.clt.carohosting.com [76.76.1.22
13 50 ms 51 ms 54 ms unknown.carohosting.net [76.76.11.111]

Anyways, just wanted to say that Hope it helps lol.

EDIT: Oh look! More Webhosting advertisement under how many posts we made on the left side of the screen . And they really have a good deal going on... TBH

These bigger companys bring hardships to smaller ones. It's so annoying lol

Dedicated is more expensive, so I just want Shared atm, or is this a wrong choice, by the way any more ideas for a name?
Thank you all, once again! =]

You know, comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market. As for recommendation, A2hosting.com will be excellent company to compare. In good conscience it is reliable and reputable company. So choose the host that suits your need after so-called comparison research.

Back
Top Bottom