For Sale: License to print money

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
Hi Guys,
As a few of you know I run a web hosting company DualServe. Anyway, i'm going into quite a bulky time in my GCSEs at the moment and i haven't the time to work as actively on running DualServe, and marketing etcetera. So basically what i've decided to do was offer a reseller account on our 99.9% uptime servers. The account will allow you to sell the hosting on to other people to make money. You could also keep the hosting yourself and host a big lump of websites on it.

My prices are very competitive for reselling and include WHM cPanel and Fantastico on your account and any of your users account's that you want to give it to.

I have either two packages of
5gb storage and 60gb bandwidth for £45/$70(~US)
Or just the one package of
10gb storage and 130gb bandwidth for £85/$125(~US)
These prices are in Great British Pounds and United States Dollars, and are for the whole year. I don't charge start-up fees or 'connection charges'. You paythat lump sum, you get the business for a year, it pays for itself early on and then you're in the black for the rest of the year. At the end of the year you renew for another lump fee which we will guarantee to be less than te prices above.

I don't mind who they go to, but i'd give preference to whomever comes first. These deals wont be available for long and if you're interested you should PM me or reply to this post.

The packages will allow you to sell an unlimited number of accounts and all of your users will receive as many of the following features as you're willing to give em.
• cPanel
• Fantastico Software Library
• RV Site Builder
• Triple Webmail
• Graphical Website Statistics
• Video Help
• Email Spam Filter
• Back-Ups
• Web Disk Access
• Password Protection
• IP Denial
• Custom Error Pages
• Apache Handlers
• Cron Jobs
• SSH Access
• Loads of free software
• 99% Uptime
• PHP 5.2.6
• MySQL 5.0.51a
• Access via an IP Address

PS. I'd be quite happy for you to go and split the cost with some mates if it helps so long as the payment is received in full. Hit me back if you're interested.
PSS. I will help you through the grass roots of getting your business setup and will get you on track ASAP.
PSSS (last one i promise). Add an extra £5($7.50) and i'll chuck in a .com domain name or a .co.uk domain name for £2.50.
PSSSS (I'm sorry guys). I sold one of these about an hour after posting the thread on another forums i'm a member of, so they won't hang around.

Fair enough. Sorry. Mods can move if they like, it's just that i can't guarantee how long these deals will be available and i wouldn't want to have the thread kicking about in the humdrum of the Shared Hosting forum.

I interweblove J03 back, but it's a 'guy love' style deally, It's not gay. :rolleyes:

Oh I feel all guilty now! :(

Im sorry! It's just that.. If it was anyone else I would be like

"DWD J00 ARE NOT MENT TO POST HERE :mad:"

But since It's you I dont want to do that...
I WILL CURL UP IN A BALL AND CRY! :(

I interweblove you Tom, But isnt there a shared hosting forum/category? :D

All my threads get moved. I offer moderators to a new forum and that got moved and now we don't have enough members to justify the adoption of any moderators. Kinda unfair IMO.

All my threads get moved. I offer moderators to a new forum and that got moved and now we don't have enough members to justify the adoption of any moderators. Kinda unfair IMO.
I know what you mean, but the site is for discussion of tech, not for discussion of other sites to discuss tech on...

If you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom