Recommendation for Hosting company...

I'll have you know that I was very well mannered online even at that age. I offered to help out because I wanted experience in every aspect I could get. I like to think there is still some hope for british youth today, although being at my school leaves me with significant doubts. Anywho, as I'm at school I cant get access to the answer cos of some irritating filters and security here. Hope to have them by 3 30.

Well then I must say you've learnt an awful lot during your time. I was always worried that I would be outclassed by little infidel 12 year old crackers taking my University places. My experience in rrhosting, which im sort of getting back into, but nothing serious, taught me that it is so much more a personality and experience based environment that I'd still be a prime candidate for employers. Good motivation i needed to hear to get me started again, that and my girlfriend who gave me a reason to try harder in my exams and not get complacent with anything. She's taking a course in Computer Science in USA at the moment.
my point being, Year 12 AS results: C physics, D economics, D biology, E maths.
So far in Year 13, retakes have improved that to: B physics, C economics, (screw biology I always hated that, and I dropped it anyways. They wouldnt let me do chemistry because of an incident in the previous year) and Maths B. I'm probably the achiever of the best improvement in a maths A level module ever in the UK.. 32/100 (ungraded i.e fail) to 79/100 (1 mark off an A) lol. .... wow i get off the point dont I

RELEVANCE BEING: I haven't been able to get a reply as of yet, Bob (head honcho) has obviously been incredibly busy, as always, so i'll get back to you asap.
Thanks.

Yeah; I'm going to have to have two retakes of my two January Modules (Core 1, and Mechanics 1) probably - which brings me up in the June Modules to 10 Modules :D I really won't stop retaking though until I get As in Futher Maths and Computing; and a B in Business Studies. Then of course Reading University :D I'd hate to have to go to Thames Valley University :D But then again I could have left School and done a six week AS over the Holidays and gone there with my GCSEs and the AS - their Computing Course starts off with 'Internet For Beginners' and you need 160points! Crazy...

Microsoft is very much like that; personality and experience based - I mean you do need the 2:1 - but if you can get that you're not neccersarily going to be taken over by some twit with money or somebody with less experience. The graduate Program not so much in Reading but in Redmond especially is harsh and would probably kill somebody who wasn't willing to do it seriously.

Good point though, of all the things that Motivate: Girls have to take the trophy for it.

pfft all that core crap they're starting now, good ol' P1 P2 P3 M1 M2 D1 thankyou :) only M2 and P3 left this summer. I take it that you're in Year 12 then, gutted for having to do C1-4 instead of just P1-3. Same maths, just split up more. I got some differentiating of trig functions and equations of tangents and normals derived from them to do tonight.. joyous joy.

Mal said:
pfft all that core crap they're starting now, good ol' P1 P2 P3 M1 M2 D1 thankyou :) only M2 and P3 left this summer. I take it that you're in Year 12 then, gutted for having to do C1-4 instead of just P1-3. Same maths, just split up more. I got some differentiating of trig functions and equations of tangents and normals derived from them to do tonight.. joyous joy.
Lol - doing Furthur Maths so I have to do P4, P5, P6, M3, S1, S2 and D1 next year too :D M2 is probably best to do - our Normal Maths groups are doing M1 and S1 instead of M1 and M2.

Haha; yeah. We did Differentiating Trig Functions a few weeks ago; onto Differentiating things like (x-1)(5-x)^3 and (((x^x)^x)^x). Its all crazy. Luckily its the Weekend so I'll do it Sunday :D

Thanks for the link! I'll keep that for when my Server comes through!

No probs, and yeah, I didn't opt for the suicidal further maths. I would have if 4 A levels was an option, but the teachers dont have the time to teach it :( As for P5 and P6.. "you know, I wish I could be there, when they break you, right then, so you'd know it was (me) hard." P6 you'll be pleased to know is just like P1 in a way, its an introduction into degree level Maths so whilst the concepts are hard at degree, P6 is the "starter" course type thing, so should be a doddle. P5 on the other hand, I've seen some of those papers.. I mean I haven't studied it so it would look hard, but damn, good luck lol.

Haha; yeah. I've heard things about P5 and C5 from people :D

Not as hard as M4, 5, and 6 though :D If I have the time I'd like to at least have a look at those books - maybe do M4... who knows. It really looks interesting.

Oh hell yes, Mechanics is an amazing subject. its just uber physics yet even more interesting and astonomically hard past M3. (one guy at my school last year got a 100 on M1, 99 on M2, and 98 on M3. needless to say he got a top level A in maths, absolute genius, (he was in my physics class).

Back
Top Bottom