Question About Dedicated Server!!

Exclikers

Baseband Member
Hi guys..

i am just asking, if i can host my game server to a dedicated for a free 1 month trial.. and if the dedicated hoster is good, then i can get it and pay it monthly..

any company have that promo? a 1 month free trial??

If you have please post here or PM me...

Thanks you!!

Dedi for 1 month for free? I think that it might be possible only with several years presigned contract. And you will be able to get first month for free only as bonus. It would be quite difficult to avoid first time payments with any dedicated server provider.
If you want really decent provider check Hostgator.com for US and Solidhost.com for EU location.
Hope this helps

1 month free trial... Hm... That might be big problem....
But I would recommend you check HQHost.net for that. Their stuff is very kind. Ask them. Maybe they will help you.

Very unlikely as a server will need setup and you want one month for free, I don't think it's realistic, why should a host lose around $200.00, you will definitely need superfast memory and dual processor power.
As an alternative, contact a provider like Serverpoint.com to discuss if their "second month free" deal is valid for gaming servers.

Very unlikely as a server will need setup and you want one month for free, I don't think it's realistic, why should a host lose around $200.00, you will definitely need superfast memory and dual processor power.
As an alternative, contact a provider like Serverpoint.com to discuss if their "second month free" deal is valid for gaming servers.
I think ServerPoint.com offers second month free as a bonus for their clients. Does it concern only dedicated servers? What about shared package plans and VPSs?

Back
Top Bottom