Packages starting @ £50 for 2 years!

Unixnut

Solid State Member
* Free domain name (e.g. yourdomain.co.uk)
* 200MB of Web Space
* 3GB Bandwidth a month
* 5 Email addresses with POP3 accounts
* 20 Email redirects
* 5 Web user accounts (e.g. yourdomain.co.uk/~user)
* 5 SQL databases powered by MySQL
* 1 Sub domain (e.g. sub.yourdomain.co.uk)
* Control your website though Plesk 7 Reloaded

£50 for 2 years

www.geekhosts.co.uk

£50 for two years is very good.
Unixnut , I would recommed stating £2.083 a month as it sounds alot cheaper. People see the 50 and are scared off.

I will have a better site design up tomorrow, for the 1st of the new year! I have a bloodly fast internet connection 10Mbit up and down. So I decided I would put it to some use! By the way any person that comes to from the CF forums will get the Budget Pro package for the price of Budget package! PM me if your thinking about signing up!

All the best!

Dave

For the money..i'd really suggest just setting features to unlimited. And i actualy think £2 is too much for 200mb.

Not many people want sites with those specs.. also those prices for a home line too. Im afraid if your seriously thinking about it, think about the lead your competition has and there specs..profiles..and prices..

Hmmmmmm well i dont want to reck this guys thread but i would like to point out the following.
You pay for wat you get, for instance look over at wht you can get a 5gb reseller for like $50/month, yer it sounds stupid but there is. so i dunno really its pretty cheap (even thou i wouldnt pay that much for it):D

New site online

The prices mentioned on the site is the only price you pay once! not £50 a month. All I am looking it is £50 one off payment! I have changed the plans around abit to make them abit more reasonable.

Enjoy.

David Lindon said:
£50 for two years is very good.
Unixnut , I would recommed stating £2.083 a month as it sounds alot cheaper. People see the 50 and are scared off.

Or 10p a day!

Back
Top Bottom