New Cpanel them icons

bronislav84

Solid State Member
WE have designed new Cpanel theme icons and would like to know the opinion of the users. What do you think about the new Cpanel theme icons?

Attachments

• cpanel-main-screen-whw.jpg
    cpanel-main-screen-whw.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
TBH I don't see the difference. Or rather, I don't feel the difference. And I come across cPanel icons daily...

TBH I don't see the difference. Or rather, I don't feel the difference. And I come across cPanel icons daily...

I also come across Cpanel icons every day and got tired of the outdated Cpanel icons.That is why our designers decided to change the look of the icons. Whether they got succeeded or not, you are to decide.

IMHO (and very humble one that is :)) cPanel's default icons are very conservative. This is not a complaint because when I fire up the control panel, I am often eager to get jobs done, and so I don't notice the icons very much -- in a way it is good that they are not distracting my work.

I think though, to make a difference, they should revolve around a theme, for example, glossy images (I hate them -- but it's a valid theme). Only if the changes are consistent as a whole, will users feel the difference in icon (re)design. The theme can also be a colour choice, for example, black and red. If all icons have prominent black and red, that would surely make a difference.

IMHO (and very humble one that is :)) cPanel's default icons are very conservative. This is not a complaint because when I fire up the control panel, I am often eager to get jobs done, and so I don't notice the icons very much -- in a way it is good that they are not distracting my work.

I think though, to make a difference, they should revolve around a theme, for example, glossy images (I hate them -- but it's a valid theme). Only if the changes are consistent as a whole, will users feel the difference in icon (re)design. The theme can also be a colour choice, for example, black and red. If all icons have prominent black and red, that would surely make a difference.

Nice piece of advice, thanks a lot

Back
Top Bottom