Need a good forum hoster

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
ok im a total noob when it comes to web hosting... so what im wanting to know is... what is a good PHPBB hoster that will allow a good bit of hosting for a fairly low price... all suggestions and advice is more than appreciated

Phpbb is a free application that is offered by nearly every host today, a middle-sized forum will be quite comfortable on a shared plan. There are lots of hosts and the best way to go about the choice is to make a plan of other features essential for you, like the form of support, the dc location ( if seo results are essential for you). While the hosting companies that my preferences fo for are www.serverpoint.com, www.siteground.com and www.webhostingbuzz.com.

Um.. didn't you post this EXACT same topic on another board (i replied to that one too) I believe (not exactly sure) that this is called something like cross-posting. The reason people don't like this is because people post to both threads, and it gets confusing. The same suggestion comes on the both threads and its hard to keep track. Sorry if this sounded kind of like a rant or something, just sharing what i know :)

Um.. didn't you post this EXACT same topic on another board (i replied to that one too) I believe (not exactly sure) that this is called something like cross-posting. The reason people don't like this is because people post to both threads, and it gets confusing. The same suggestion comes on the both threads and its hard to keep track. Sorry if this sounded kind of like a rant or something, just sharing what i know :)
I believe the web masters do it for the sake of getting more info about the trustworthy web hosting companies that can be available for him.
I see no probles in it at all.
As for the company that provides nice phpBB forum software, I can recommend A2hosting.com as this company provides an easy install of phpBB through Fantastico and have a friendly support.

Phpbb applied can be found on a lot of hosting plans, so make sure the support the host provides is qualified enough.
I can recommend the hosts I've been using these are webhostingbuzz.com and serverpoint.com, the companies are slightly different in terms of pricing and types of plans offered, but both have discount coupons, and guarantees to offer. You can pm me if you need more details.

Back
Top Bottom