my own network

greggthegiant

Beta member
alright i play games that u get on thew servers i was wondering if i chould make my own server cause u have to pay like 60 a month to rent a server and i rather pay to make my own and i whould like to make my own websites to cause i hate haveing my stuff hosted by other companies but whatever if so chould anywon tell me what i need to buy to do it that whould be great just email me at roborider58@yahoo.com are hit me up on aim greggthegiant and msn i gregthegiant@hotmail.com

thank you

Well you'll need a dedicated line that is at least 1gbps unless you want your visitors to get put off by the speed. youll also need to buy a server even a brand new pc wont be able to cut it unless it is a server

its not as easy as you probaly think

It is reasonably possible to do it through a Dedicated Server brought externally however you'd have to get a company who do that.

Someone like me.. lol

I can offer good dedicateds starting at $65/mo but to be honest i think your better catered for shared/reseller hosting. PM me if your ever interested.. but i dont know what your hunting for.

oh games...nah you need dedi..and ping times will kill your gamers. lol

NetLight said:
Well you'll need a dedicated line that is at least 1gbps unless you want your visitors to get put off by the speed. youll also need to buy a server even a brand new pc wont be able to cut it unless it is a server

its not as easy as you probaly think
1Gbps??? :eek: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom