Looking for Unmetered Bandwidth Recommendations

If a web host offers an unlimited plan, the server will be overloaded by all the unlimited users. I can recommend you reliable hosting company Hqhost.net, as it offers two Network bandwidth choices: PREMIUM, starting from $150 and VALUE, starting from $99, solutions - dedicated solutions for any sites. If their dedicated server standard configurations don't meet your needs, you may contact their sales department and they will help you order a dedicated server with custom configuration.

Unmetered and unlimited is fortunately different things, because first is ok and real and the second is not possible at all, what means unlimited deals are not more then oversellers advert trick.

I can recommend ServerPoint.com for getting unmetered servers. These guys are professinals, in the wide sence of this word.

ayksolutions.com: they provide four different server locations and also have nice prices for unmetered hosting...

Maybe this would help someone...

Thanks guys!

I have decided to choose exmasters.com. They seemed to be most suitable.

Hopefully this is the correct choise!

Cheers!

Domain hosting - Delux plan

unmetered bandwidth and disk space but in their shared web hosting - Multiple Domain hosting - Delux plan . I think you'd be netter to start from them, price is low for the hosting plan with so many resourceful features - just $9.59 per month.

Back
Top Bottom