Go Back   Computer Forums > Web Design | Website Development > General Hosting
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-29-2006, 04:38 AM   #1
BSOD
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 162
Default I'm looking for reseller hosting package

Hello.
I'm looking for reseller hosting
Space 1000Mb
Bandwidth 15000Mb
less than $10 per month
__________________

Gammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 07:52 AM   #2
BSOD
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 200
Default Re: I'm looking for reseller hosting package

Is $5.99 ok? Look at ahosting.biz offer
Space 1 Gb
Bandwidth 20 Gb
Cpanel
__________________

e-pundit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 11:52 PM   #3
In Runtime
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 148
Default Re: I'm looking for reseller hosting package

KX - 3 Reseller

1000mb Space
60000 Bandwidth
Direct Admin/cPanel
UNLIMITED Sql Databases
UNLIMITED Of Each Feature

Just $1.00 Per Month (No Setup Fee)
http://kwix-host.com/showthread.php?tid=50

There are better and worse plans also including free ones.
www.kwix-host.com
chougard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 05:05 AM   #4
In Runtime
 
goblin77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 216
Default Re: I'm looking for reseller hosting package

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-pundit
Is $5.99 ok? Look at ahosting.biz offer
Space 1 Gb
Bandwidth 20 Gb
Cpanel
I wonder if ahosting.biz has an in-house support?
goblin77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 05:48 AM   #5
Beta Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3
Default Re: I'm looking for reseller hosting package

Hi,

We can offer the following custom reseller plan:

Spase Disk: 1000Mb
Monthly Transfer: 50Gb
Accounts: Unlimited
WHM/cPanel/FANTASTICO
Setup: Free
Guranteed Uptime: 99,5% (now monitored by SU)
Rent for 12 Months: US$ 31
Payment Method: 2CO
If you are interested, please send a mail to sales@fcihost.com with the link of this post.

Regards!
maoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:19 AM   #6
BSOD
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 187
Default Re: I'm looking for reseller hosting package

Quote:
Originally Posted by maoc
Hi,

We can offer the following custom reseller plan:

Spase Disk: 1000Mb
Monthly Transfer: 50Gb
Accounts: Unlimited
WHM/cPanel/FANTASTICO
Setup: Free
Guranteed Uptime: 99,5% (now monitored by SU)
Rent for 12 Months: US$ 31
Payment Method: 2CO
If you are interested, please send a mail to sales@fcihost.com with the link of this post.

Regards!
Do you provide any kind of support?
i_olayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:38 AM   #7
BSOD
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 162
Default Re: I'm looking for reseller hosting package

Hello guys! Thanks for your replays. I have looked through your suggestions. And Ihave made short surway. I have looked for rewies on of companies which yo have been recommended
www.ahosting.biz - http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews68787.html
www.fcihost.com - no one
www.kwix-host.com - no one
So in this way ahosting.biz looks better. Please mak more offers and give me more tips how can I check hosters out
Gammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:45 AM   #8
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 33
Default Re: I'm looking for reseller hosting package

We offer a unlimited plan at 5.99 a month
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT
Bretweber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 04:22 AM   #9
BSOD
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 200
Default Re: I'm looking for reseller hosting package

Hi, ahosting.biz does provide quality in-house support for its resellers. The use help desk ticket system, the maximum response time is really short.
e-pundit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:33 AM   #10
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 265
Default Re: I'm looking for reseller hosting package

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammer
Hello guys! Thanks for your replays. I have looked through your suggestions. And Ihave made short surway. I have looked for rewies on of companies which yo have been recommended
www.ahosting.biz - http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews68787.html
www.fcihost.com - no one
www.kwix-host.com - no one
So in this way ahosting.biz looks better. Please mak more offers and give me more tips how can I check hosters out
Do you think it's a reasonable way to go by reviews?
I would recommend you to find out who are the mainstream providers of these companies, as they might be also reselling. In ahosting.biz case it's Hostdime. It would be good to inqiure more about this company.
__________________

coppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0