how stable they servers are

Gammer

BSOD
I was told that hqhost.net has reliable servers with good uptime. I would like to know if I can check it out.

Get a package and see how often it would be gone down...

But better in order not to experiment I advice to choose something like globaltap.com, which is more expensive but undoubtedly has stable uptime.

Can't say anything bad of hqhost.net.
The company has a stable reputation and think you will be happy with hem.

I could say that for dedicated servers I would rather prefer deals from a2hosting.com or cheaper serverpoint.com - both companies are quaite reliable and really well reputed by the clients, offering wide selection of deals and being professionally supported.

I have heard hqhost.net has stable servers and their reputation is reliable. Dedis are well-supported and monitored.
One more company can be good for your needs - glowhost.com, they offer dedis at affordable, they are unmanaged and managed.

I see that hqhost.net is a popular company among the web masters, I have read their their services are reliable and well-supported.
They offer some new offers constantly.

@ OP, you can check out the stability of hqhost.net servers just trying them.
They offer a summer special now and you won't spend much money on buying a dedi from them.

Really good uptime is given by serverpoint.com. I recommend this host to you - never heard any complaints about the service. The experienced and inexpensive host!

Back
Top Bottom