Hostraptor - Unlimted Bandwidth !!! from only £2.99 PM

antman99

Beta member
Hostraptor is the new hosting company on a powerful linux based server with loads of features the most amazing thing is the Unlimited everything this includes bandwidth, Emails, MySQL and many many more for a full list click here packages begin from only £2 a month and we can setup any domains as needed.

any questions contact Anthony Lloyd
or visit the live help at Hostraptor

I'm hoping your under a nonmetered connection to offer unlimited bandwith, otherwise this is false advertising which is illigeal.

All the same, good luck.. ;)

Thankyou Bahawolf yes the company we use is unlimited and this means we do not limit are customers, we jsut dont see the point.

i can inform you that the website is www.forum2.co.uk, that was not posted by me it was someone i know who is something to do with this site i asked him already why he done it and he just said why not

Well technically there is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth, you can have virtually unlimited which is a crapload...but you can't have infinite bandwidth.

Also to the owner, not to be mean but most of your sites pages have different templates, alot of pages dont work...I would fix that up first..

I am no longer part of hostraptor and i cannot suggest you host with them i am not saying they are rubbish but there are better companies out there just look for them and you can find competitive prices and excellent service.

yes but the people who own it called ben and someone else basically decided they wanted 2 change their mind so i got out bear in mind ben is only 15.

Back
Top Bottom