Hosting from registrar - reasonable?

go-go

Banned
Do you think dealing with domain registrar (sibername.com) as with the dedicated server providetr is very good idea?

I need to hear your opinions, people, otherwise I shall be looking from nowhere.

Taking into consideration good reviews and nice feedbacks about sibername.com domain name registration and web hosting services. In my opinion, it offers affordable dedicated server solutions and I am sure that it will meet all your needs on favorable terms.

Oh, it happened so that sibername.com has nice reviews and feedbacks. This makes me think that this company provides really good hosting services suitable for any kind of web sites.
Do they offer any discounts on their services?
Where is this company located?

Reviews are good, but the price is too high. If to compare their service with a2hosting.com, I would choose the last, as the host is not only more cost-efficient, but also has more features and options for clients.

Do they offer any discounts on their services?
Where is this company located?

Sibername.com is Canadian company which is really reputable and provides reliable web hosting and domain name registration services. I think that you will get what you pay for. As for me, their pricing is not so expensive taking into account so many useful features in their plans.
You'd better contact their friendly support team and ask for discounts...

You can trust sibername.com because it is reliable company, it is a full-service web site solutions provider: domain registration, web site hosting, web design, SEO marketing. There are so many useful free bonuses which are included into their hosting plans and the price for them is competitive.

It seems to me it's better to reg domains with a reputable domains registrars such as eurodns or enom. They are ICANN accredited and prices are low on their domain name registration.

As a rule, registrars hacve worse hosting service than hosts, but here in case of sibername.com we have rather an exclusion from this rule, as this versatile company is good as in registration as in hosting as well in the SEO and design!

I think in case of sibername.com It would be possible to get their service as the hosting provider's because this company is rated very high among many users and experienced webmasters.

Back
Top Bottom