Hosting Assistance

grayeagle

Beta member
HELLO all you very intelligence and web site savvy people 

I will apologize now, because I know I will need to eventually. Here is my situation that I really need some help with.
I struggled trying to get a web-hosting site, and I actually ended up with three. Each offered grandiose promises of this that and the other. I presently am with this one site, (I am at simplytheology.com) due to the fact that they designed the site, because – honestly, I am too stupid to do it myself. Trust me; I've tried it, twice at a 1,000.00 a pop.
The host I am presently with is extremely restrictive, for example if I want (and I do want) to add another page, there goes another 150.00, plus someone to set the page up, for another 150.00 (Do you see where I am going here?

My site is three months old, and I am getting thousands of first time hits, — I am awe struck — but I can't do anything with it, like expand or answer the many questions in an open forum concept. Even the BLOG they set up for me is their own and restrictive — not what I requested at all.

Okay, here's the deal, does anyone know of a good hosting site that offers plenty of pages, and movement for a site that I never expected to take off like this — and it will die soon if I don't. NOW WAIT! I will need someone to actually MOVE the present site material to this new hosting platform.

I NEED HELP, PLEASE — I'm on my knees beg'n ya. (I do, by the way own (as much as one can) my site domain. That
is to say I did not get one free for joining their hosting.

If need be, I respond to PMs, but maybe someone else is having the same problem.

Thanks and have a good weekend.
Grayeagle
AND GOD CREATED ANGELS
www.simpletheology.com

Back
Top Bottom