H-Sphere 2.4.1 Windows and Unix - SpamAssassin & Anti-Virus, & 24/7 Phone Support!

Re: H-Sphere 2.4.1 Windows and Unix - SpamAssassin & Anti-Virus, & 24/7 Phone Support!

Nah i doubt it LOL most forums have a rule Dont ask to be a mod! maybe get another 1000 posts then David might ask you :D

Re: H-Sphere 2.4.1 Windows and Unix - SpamAssassin & Anti-Virus, & 24/7 Phone Support!

OK. If I need more mods I know where to come!

are those prices monthly!?

Most likely not sure though

jeez i hope not! :p Dude, you get any customers with those prices?

Lol

If net user becomes a moderator this board will certainly go off my favorites list. He is arrogant,rude,poorly informed,and a net nobody.
And he seems to be barely literate.

yes they are and they are experincing alot of latency and they dotn do much about it.

also thier site dont work much at all in ff pr1.0

hmmmmmmm chnaging the subject i certainly think that the forums are becoming quieter buy the day :(

is that all this ''vortec" user came in here for?? they need to improve on thier hosting and they use a template made by soemone else too.

Back
Top Bottom