Good VPS with Cpanel

Gammer

BSOD
Hi guys does anyone know any good vps provider with cpanel for around $25 . I'm looking for someone who will be there in the long term and not just short as most hosts that are only there for a short while disappear after a while. Any ideas?

It is something like that proposed by Globaltap.com - I suppose they are offering a full-fledged VPS, according to their prices.

However it might not be suitable for you beacuse of price... I was inattentive...

Be sure that Cpanel requires to have at least 128MB of RAM for own needs. I would recommend
glowhost.com as one of the stable VPS providers.
I would go for glowhost.com. They look the best from others named here. But as about their servers. Is Ram which is used by Cpanel included in the offer or not?

I have seen nice offers from A2hosting.com. Their VPS accounts include full root access for complete control over your hosting environment giving you the ability to fine tune your system for peak performance, install custom software and set up custom network services.

Have a look at ServerPoint.com - this is a very reliable company, which provides almost any kind of control panels.

I think the prices for their deals also may be suitable for you. After the ten years of experience in hosting area they could provide any kind of hosting.

MMhosting.com has the Virtual Hosting package designed to meet your specific needs. All hosting packages are hosted in their state-of-the-art Data Center to keep your website functioning 24/7.

Think of Santrex.net VPS deals that are DOSS protected with no content restrictions, , IRC allowed, adult XXX content allowed, private/public trackers allowed, and warez allowed. Prices are cheap.

I just though, why do you need namely the VPS? It is ok If there is a need of extended administration for your site, but if the point is space and banwidth I think it is better to get large shared hosting (or semi-dedicated), which will enable you to breath freely on the server which would be shared only with singular users and thus providing you with more hardware resourses for lower price than you would get a VPS.

AS for suggestion - downtownhost.com is a good place to get this kind of hosting.

Back
Top Bottom