Galaxis Web

aaron12345

In Runtime
I have a freind that runs a webhosting company, galaxisweb.

Their site is:
http://www.galaxisweb.com/

I can vouch for them that they host their site off the same servers they host yours and it is always up. He has shown me their control panel before, and their server load is never above 15%. He said everytime the server load ever spikes above 40%, they'll get another server. If I didn't host off my home box, I would use them. I have several freinds that do, as well as a few clients whose sites I have done, and all of their trouble tickets (which are very few) are not just responded to but resolved within a few hours. His prices are very reasonable and his servers are in world class data centers off overly redundant connections - not the basement. You also get tons of features. I think they have been up 100% except for rare scheduled down time that is done in the middle of the night - and you are proactively notified. But don't just blindly trust me - try using a free monitoring tool for monitor their site for downtime and truly see how reliable they are. There basic plan is only $3 a month and includes every feature but ssl imaginable on a linux host, 50 email accnts., 10 sub domains, 3 sql databases, 100 Mb of NON OVERSUBSCRIBED space, 5 GB of NON OVERSUBSCRIBED bandwidth, and all of this on a NON OVERSUBSCRIBED shared server.

If anyone does end up signing up - if you wouldn't mind in the comments section just right the you found out about them in computerforums.org, it'll just help him keep track of where people are comming from.

Back
Top Bottom