Free hosting, good space and b/w

EVILISCIOUS

In Runtime
Hi, I have a dedicated windows 2003 server (supports asp, php, cgi, perl, jsp..) and I have about 110GB going wasted on my server hard drive. So if you want free hosting, just contact me and i'll set you up right away. Whatever your space requirements are 100MB or 5GB, I don't mind. And I have unmetered 100mbps bandwidth. The server is with sharktech.net, who offer the best ddos protection in the industry.

You will also get the plesk control panel. When contacting me, mention how much space and bandwidth you need. My email address is eviliscious@msn.com Remember all this is free, you don't need to pay me a dime.

What's the catch you ask? Well the hosting will be ad supported. That means in return for hosting you, you will place my ads (adbrite or google) on your website. I will give you the advertisement code. HOWEVER, The ads will not screw up your website's looks. You have the choice to put them wherever you want on your website as long as they are fairly noticable. The dimensions of the ads will be either 728*90 or 120*600.

If you want top quality hosting and oh yes, free SUPPORT and never have to worry about your website's uptime and not pay a single cent for all this, then contact me by posting here or email me. Once again, you choose the dimensions of the plan. You choose the space and bandwidth you need. Adult or illegal websites are not eligible for this offer.

Recon16 i got your email but hotmail is giving me an error every time i try to send a reply. So your name is Paul and you want 1GB. How much bandwidth do you want? And what's the domain name?

i dont have a domain just yet can you set up a subdomain like as pctutorials.whateveryousiteits.com ? how about 1 gb bandwidth?

my email is pblake4@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom