Go Back   Computer Forums > Web Design | Website Development > General Hosting
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-04-2007, 02:12 PM   #1
Beta Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2
Talking ● ● Dimension Servers - Shared & Resellers! Unbeatable 24x7 Support! PHP4/PHP5/RoR ●

<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<
Dimension Servers - Web Hosting & Domain Solutions
<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<

Dimension Servers offers affordable ad-free web hosting solutions, reseller accounts and domain names. Our affordable and reliable hosting solutions make Dimension Servers the best place to host your corporate, small business, non-profit, and personal web sites. We boast a proven 99.95% uptime guarantee, 24x7x365 site monitoring & technical support services, and daily off site backups.

Our company thrives on innovation, and new technologies. Approaching our second year in business we promise to make the most of 2007 by continuing with our innovative and reliable web solutions.

We offer cutting edge servers & hosting services geared towards the rails developer community. We have top notch 24◊7x365 technical support services, and our developer friendly environment includes PHP4, PHP5, Ruby on Rails (mongrel based), Customer requested add-ons, 99.95% Uptime, and dedicated Ruby on Rails Staff to help get you up and running quickly. We also offer an exclusive CPanel Rails plug-in to streamline the rails application deployment process. COME SEE THIS EXCLUSIVE FEATURE IN ACTION!


<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<
Why Choose Dimension Servers
<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<

* We are a client oriented hosting company.
* Proven Server reliability (99.95%) proven uptime guarantee.
* Innovation in quality products, keeps us at the cutting edge of hosting technologies.
* FREE script installation
* FREE same-day site transfer
* 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee!
* 100% Guaranteed resources! NEVER OVERSOLD!
* Complete 24x7x365 Technical support
* Perfect for hosting: Forums, blogs, small business sites, non-profit sites, Ruby on Rails application, and web developer workspaces

<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<
What sort of technology do we use?
<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<

* Savvis Network & Dallas4Colo Backbone & Infrastructure
* Intel Dual XEON Quad Processor Servers
* CPanel 10/WHM
* Daily off-site backups
* MySQL, Perl, SSI, PHP4, PHP5, Ruby on Rails, ImageMagick, GD etc..

<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<
What is our pricing structure?
<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<

Dimension Basic: ($29.99 per Year OR $4.99 per Month)

1,000 MB Of disk space (Never Oversold!)
7.0 GB of Bandwidth (Never Oversold!)
Personal email server
Personal MySQL Server
Personal FTP Server
Full PHP4 & PHP5 Support!
Full Ruby on Rails 1.84 + GEMS Support (With CPanel Plug-IN & SSH)
Complete CPanel 10.8
24 x 7x 365 Technical Support.

>>Click Here For More Details<<

-----------------------------------------------

Dimension Plus: ($71.88 per Year OR $9.99 per Month)

5,000 MB Of disk space (Never Oversold!)
10.0 GB of Bandwidth (Never Oversold!)
Personal mail server with Unlimited Email
Personal MySQL Server with 12 databases
Personal FTP with unlimited accounts
Private Dedicated IP address for your site
Full PHP4 & PHP5 Support!
Full Ruby on Rails 1.84 + GEMS Support (With CPanel Plug-IN & SSH)
Complete CPanel 10.8 access
24 x 7 x 365 Technical Support.

>>Click Here For More Details<<


------------------------------------------------

Dimension Ultra: ($155.88 Per Year OR $16.99 Per Month)

10,000 MB Of disk space (Never Oversold!)
30.0 GB of Bandwidth (Never Oversold!)
Personal mail server with Unlimited Email
Personal MySQL Server with Unlimited databases
Personal FTP with unlimited accounts
Free Private IP address for your site
Free SSL Certificate
Full Ruby on Rails Support (With SSH)
Complete CPanel 10.8 access
24x7x365 toll-free support & sales information

>>Click Here For More Details<<


------------------------------------------------

Reseller Accounts: ($Starting at only 24.99$ per month)

CPanel / WHM access
3 Dedicated IP addresses: (Custom nameservers)
Exclusive Ruby on Rails CPanel Plug-in
24x7x365 toll-free support & sales information
+ MUCH MORE!

>>Click Here For More Details<<


<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<
What payment methods do we accept?
<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<

We are proud to utilize Authorize. Netís payment gateway as our main mode for accepting credit cards. All transactions are processed through 256bit encrypted SSL, guaranteeing 100% transaction security. We are also proud to accept PayPal payments. We are a verified by PayPal premium business member!

* Visa
* MasterCard
* American Express
* Discover Card
* PayPal
* Mail-In Payments

<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<
Where can i go to sign up or learn more?
<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<

Thank you for your interest in Dimension Servers and our web hosting services. If there is anything we can do to make your hosting experience better please let us know.

By Web: http://www.dimensionservers.com
By phone: 1888-750-6942
__________________

jmcallister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 04:36 PM   #2
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: ● ● Dimension Servers - Shared & Resellers! Unbeatable 24x7 Support! PHP4/PHP5/RoR ●

spam

See post 3, thanks for reporting this; Brookfield.
__________________

__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 05:00 PM   #3
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: ● ● Dimension Servers - Shared & Resellers! Unbeatable 24x7 Support! PHP4/PHP5/RoR ●

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcallister
<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<
Dimension Servers - Web Hosting & Domain Solutions
<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<

Dimension Servers offers affordable ad-free web hosting solutions, reseller accounts and domain names. Our affordable and reliable hosting solutions make Dimension Servers the best place to host your corporate, small business, non-profit, and personal web sites. We boast a proven 99.95% uptime guarantee, 24x7x365 site monitoring & technical support services, and daily off site backups.

Our company thrives on innovation, and new technologies. Approaching our second year in business we promise to make the most of 2007 by continuing with our innovative and reliable web solutions.

We offer cutting edge servers & hosting services geared towards the rails developer community. We have top notch 24◊7x365 technical support services, and our developer friendly environment includes PHP4, PHP5, Ruby on Rails (mongrel based), Customer requested add-ons, 99.95% Uptime, and dedicated Ruby on Rails Staff to help get you up and running quickly. We also offer an exclusive CPanel Rails plug-in to streamline the rails application deployment process. COME SEE THIS EXCLUSIVE FEATURE IN ACTION!


<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<
Why Choose Dimension Servers
<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<

* We are a client oriented hosting company.
* Proven Server reliability (99.95%) proven uptime guarantee.
* Innovation in quality products, keeps us at the cutting edge of hosting technologies.
* FREE script installation
* FREE same-day site transfer
* 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee!
* 100% Guaranteed resources! NEVER OVERSOLD!
* Complete 24x7x365 Technical support
* Perfect for hosting: Forums, blogs, small business sites, non-profit sites, Ruby on Rails application, and web developer workspaces

<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<
What sort of technology do we use?
<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<

* Savvis Network & Dallas4Colo Backbone & Infrastructure
* Intel Dual XEON Quad Processor Servers
* CPanel 10/WHM
* Daily off-site backups
* MySQL, Perl, SSI, PHP4, PHP5, Ruby on Rails, ImageMagick, GD etc..

<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<
What is our pricing structure?
<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<

Dimension Basic: ($29.99 per Year OR $4.99 per Month)

1,000 MB Of disk space (Never Oversold!)
7.0 GB of Bandwidth (Never Oversold!)
Personal email server
Personal MySQL Server
Personal FTP Server
Full PHP4 & PHP5 Support!
Full Ruby on Rails 1.84 + GEMS Support (With CPanel Plug-IN & SSH)
Complete CPanel 10.8
24 x 7x 365 Technical Support.

>>Click Here For More Details<<

-----------------------------------------------

Dimension Plus: ($71.88 per Year OR $9.99 per Month)

5,000 MB Of disk space (Never Oversold!)
10.0 GB of Bandwidth (Never Oversold!)
Personal mail server with Unlimited Email
Personal MySQL Server with 12 databases
Personal FTP with unlimited accounts
Private Dedicated IP address for your site
Full PHP4 & PHP5 Support!
Full Ruby on Rails 1.84 + GEMS Support (With CPanel Plug-IN & SSH)
Complete CPanel 10.8 access
24 x 7 x 365 Technical Support.

>>Click Here For More Details<<


------------------------------------------------

Dimension Ultra: ($155.88 Per Year OR $16.99 Per Month)

10,000 MB Of disk space (Never Oversold!)
30.0 GB of Bandwidth (Never Oversold!)
Personal mail server with Unlimited Email
Personal MySQL Server with Unlimited databases
Personal FTP with unlimited accounts
Free Private IP address for your site
Free SSL Certificate
Full Ruby on Rails Support (With SSH)
Complete CPanel 10.8 access
24x7x365 toll-free support & sales information

>>Click Here For More Details<<


------------------------------------------------

Reseller Accounts: ($Starting at only 24.99$ per month)

CPanel / WHM access
3 Dedicated IP addresses: (Custom nameservers)
Exclusive Ruby on Rails CPanel Plug-in
24x7x365 toll-free support & sales information
+ MUCH MORE!

>>Click Here For More Details<<


<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<
What payment methods do we accept?
<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<

We are proud to utilize Authorize. Netís payment gateway as our main mode for accepting credit cards. All transactions are processed through 256bit encrypted SSL, guaranteeing 100% transaction security. We are also proud to accept PayPal payments. We are a verified by PayPal premium business member!

* Visa
* MasterCard
* American Express
* Discover Card
* PayPal
* Mail-In Payments

<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<
Where can i go to sign up or learn more?
<<---------------------------------------------------------------------<<

Thank you for your interest in Dimension Servers and our web hosting services. If there is anything we can do to make your hosting experience better please let us know.

By Web: http://www.dimensionservers.com
By phone: 1888-750-6942
See rule 1 here; www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=4

Please get back to me with your calculations, as required here.
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 06:35 PM   #4
Golden Master
 
01001010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,888
Default Re: ● ● Dimension Servers - Shared & Resellers! Unbeatable 24x7 Support! PHP4/PHP5/Ro

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz379
spam
How?

Quote:
Shared Hosting
Talk about shared web hosting. If you represent a web-hosting company then you may post your details about your packages. Tell others about your experience with hosts either good or bad and report spamming from a host in here.
__________________
Stop the genocide now.
↳ www.savedarfur.org

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 03:06 AM   #5
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: ● ● Dimension Servers - Shared & Resellers! Unbeatable 24x7 Support! PHP4/PHP5/Ro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon F
How?
Is this directed to me?, if so, it is my duty as a moderator, to point out that rule to him, did you look up that rule?, David put it there for a purpose, the guy must be intelligent to be able to put his post together, so he should have no difficulty understanding it.
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 03:05 PM   #6
Baseband Member
 
Dexxa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 82
Default Re: ● ● Dimension Servers - Shared & Resellers! Unbeatable 24x7 Support! PHP4/PHP5/RoR ●

I dont see what the problem is here, He aint breaking no rules that i can see,

No ones requested info and hes just posting an advert like all people do here, So how does that mark out as spam?

He may only have 1 post which is an advert, But oh welll he posted :P
Dexxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 03:22 PM   #7
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: ● ● Dimension Servers - Shared & Resellers! Unbeatable 24x7 Support! PHP4/PHP5/RoR ●

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexxa
I dont see what the problem is here, He aint breaking no rules that i can see, no one's requested info and hes just posting an advert like all people do here, So how does that mark out as spam?, he may only have 1 post which is an advert, But oh well, he posted :P
Now let me make this clear , I didn't report this post, I'm just carrying out the wishes of the member reporting, see my posts 3 & 5, if you click on the link to the rules in post 3, you'll see that it is stated in the rules, [rule 1], he hasn't broken any rules, he just has to give information on the parameters he will be using, OK?, topic closed.
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 04:05 PM   #8
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: ● ● Dimension Servers - Shared & Resellers! Unbeatable 24x7 Support! PHP4/PHP5/Ro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Now let me make this clear , I didn't report this post, I'm just carrying out the wishes of the member reporting, see my posts 3 & 5, if you click on the link to the rules in post 3, you'll see that it is stated in the rules, [rule 1], he hasn't broken any rules, he just has to give information on the parameters he will be using, OK?, topic closed.
dont try deflecting the blame to me here , i only reported it , i didnt tell you what to do about it , thatis up to you as the moderator to deal with
__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:17 PM   #9
Baseband Member
 
Dexxa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 82
Default Re: ● ● Dimension Servers - Shared & Resellers! Unbeatable 24x7 Support! PHP4/PHP5/RoR ●

Oh, Ok, Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Now let me make this clear , I didn't report this post, I'm just carrying out the wishes of the member reporting, see my posts 3 & 5, if you click on the link to the rules in post 3, you'll see that it is stated in the rules, [rule 1], he hasn't broken any rules, he just has to give information on the parameters he will be using, OK?, topic closed.
Dexxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 03:30 AM   #10
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: ● ● Dimension Servers - Shared & Resellers! Unbeatable 24x7 Support! PHP4/PHP5/RoR ●

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexxa
Oh, Ok, Sorry
That's OK then, , I hardly understand the jargon myself!
__________________

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0