* Lets say your domain is mysite.com.
* You install a Message Board and put in in a directory called mysite.com/board/.
* You can turn the directory board into a sub-domain by adding it as a sub-domain from your Control Panel.
* Now you can access your Message board as either mysite.com/board OR board.mysite.com
* This costs you nothing and is free.
*You have two domains mysite.com and my-other-site.com.
mysite.com is the domain of your website and you want to add my-other-site.com.
*You want them both to go to the same place. In other words, when someone types either www.mysite.com
they will go to the same page(s) on your website.
*In order to have additional parked domains you need to purchase the additional domain(s).
Register Parked domains here.
* You have two domains mysite.com and my-other-site.com.
* You want the two domains to be totally separate/independent websites.
* In order to have additional parked domains you need to purchase the additional domain(s).
Multiple domain hosting
This can be done on any server, you can have hundreds of domains on one server if you really want..