Customized hosting plans?

JGiannotti

Solid State Member
Now I know a lot of people dont want to waste their money on an excess amount of disk space, because all of the plans they could find have either too much or too little.

On this website, you can create a totally customized plan with just the right amount of space you need. The plan generator will allow anywhere between 250MB and 4,000MB of disk space, and will automatically generate a reasonable amount of bandwidth to go along with the plan. You even have the option to IMMEDIATELY purchase your customized plan. If you need more disk space or bandwidth as you go, addons are available as well. Unlimited bandwidth is also an option.

Regular, pre-made plans are also available, and so are reseller plans.

All plans, even custom, use Plesk control panel, and include a 30 day money back guarantee.

The website address is http://JAG-Hosting.com

Yes, but my host offers me for free what you expect people to pay $7.50 plus a setup fee (not a good idea) for. I would understand that sort of price if you offered a free domain but there are cheaper hosts such as PC-MX Networks and Main Networks that offer similar with domains no setup fee for either free or a cheaper price.

Understand the business and comment. People pay for things these days :)

Of course there will be cheaper hosts anywhere you look. I do not intend on offering the lowest prices you can find. Just remember that you get what you pay for. "Cheaper" prices often result in "cheaper" quality.

I find that many "cheaper" hosts have outstanding quality. The internet isn't filled with people who have Bill Gate's net worth.

Yeh but isnt full of people with common sense. Quality doesnt make up for a bad business ethnic.

Masahiro said:
Yes, but my host offers me for free what you expect people to pay $7.50 plus a setup fee (not a good idea) for. I would understand that sort of price if you offered a free domain but there are cheaper hosts such as PC-MX Networks and Main Networks that offer similar with domains no setup fee for either free or a cheaper price.
"You pay for what you get"
U wont get no-where like that, all the above mentioned are good hosts primeraly because they are all hosted on a decent server, if you get yours free good for you, it sounds like that your actually dissing people for it.

Back
Top Bottom