Beware dodgy hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masahiro

BSOD
Well, for the past few weeks I have been happily hosted with "Dynamix".

Until he decided to remove my account.
For no reason.
With no warning.
With no backup.

I had a great little forum going. And he decided to remove it.

Apparently I have had "funny little scripts" on there, and I had been "using him to get information about people".

I am not the only person who he has treated badly either.

So in other words, unless you want poor service, don't go with "dynamix", "naz", or "xenon networks".

I'm moving this to a hosting forum and locking it becuase it will obviously get out of control.

Hello There
I see you have had problems with my service. Id like to explain the following points.
-You were not using the hosting for your forum when i checked.
If you require free hosting id say you have to use it as we have other people on the server.
Also you blackmailed me via msn, you said that you were going to post everywhere and let everyone know how bad i am, if i didnt give you your free hosting back
Great feel free to spam any boards you want try www.webhostingtalk.com and leave some real bad feedback if you think the service has been lowsy, id love to see how other wht members respond to you inaccurate immature claims.
Im responding to this thread matturely unlike you!
If you have a problem with me and would like to solve it properly add me on MSN.
Good luck with your forums.
Also please remember this when looking for another FREE host "Beggers cant be chooosers" its a popular saying.
For all people reading this you can contact me and ill explain the full strory to you, If you are intrested in hosting with me you can also conatct me and i can give you references of PAID hosting clients who like the service very much.
Kind Reagrds
Naz.A
Represting Xenon-Networks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom