Annual billing

Dave@56

In Runtime
I wish to reduce my expenses for hosting by getting a plan from dayanahost which costs 10 bucks per year. For me the annual billing is obvious economy as I am currently paying about five dollars per month. I am here to ask If annual billing is a good way to go, as this means long time partnership? what should I know, and what can I do alternatively?

Thanlk in advance.
Oliver Black.

In my experience annual billing is a lot better. It gives you the assurance that whatever your working on is (in theory) stable where it is for a year.

I dont really like Annual Billing. If the host has 20 people sign up in the first month, and NONE the second... then they could just run away.

knowing dayana host I would say this company is closer to the post of Tom-knox than to the post of j03. In other words you can start saving money.

As far as I know this provider (dayana host) is online for already seven years and this alone tells of their stability. Though I have no annual billing experience, I think this is a good way to follow.

I personally think that annual billing is good, especially if it is offered by reliable company which provides stable hosting services like espinda.com. I have found special offer during May - $7 per year for any web hosting plans. Hurry up because it is time limited offer.

This company (i mean dayana host) is pretty much experienced and seem to be good for getting hosting account, the more so because they suit you not only by the specs but by the price as well.

Thanks for the expressed points.

I think I shall do correct when I get th account from dayanahost.com. Currently this provider appears to be most reasonable to go with.

Back
Top Bottom