the ZUNE!

drumthrasher said:
ur not better than me. u r probably just some lonely fag who does nothing all day.
i'm taking networking class and networking and all that it stuff has to be the most stupidest stuff i've ever seen. its boring and useless as hell.

i wouldn't get an ipod because other people do, i got mine because its the best around. enough said.

i KNEW it. buying an ipod DOES make you the coolest person, man i wish i was as cool as you drumthrasher

now whats this gibberish about networking class? the name of the thread is "the ZUNE". i guess having an ipod also makes you illiterate, but i heard thats really cool. go DRUMTHRASHER! yaaYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Re: the ZUNE! Discussion And Debate

wtf r u takling about...Chainer said he was an 'it professional' so i said about how sucky networking is.

drumthrasher said:
wtf r u takling about...Chainer said he was an 'it professional' so i said about how sucky networking is.

You're a pretty intelligent individual BAHAHAHAHA

Dude, networking is what makes the IT world go round. If you think it's boring, more power to you. I make more money than you, so that's all that matters. You stick with your crummy ass iPod, quit insulting people, and shut the hell up! Capeesh?

Ladies and gentlemen....here is my impression of drumthrasher: "OMFG!!11 iPod is teh R0x0rZ!!!! Because I said so!!11"

Dude....go suck on a lemon.

PS. Negative rep for you. :)

drumthrasher said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA...you couldn't make an arguement to save your life.

No one even knew WHO you were trying to pitifully insult until you had to explain it.

Oh and the iPod is not the best because you say so. ;) You fail. Try again.

look: if u want the zune, fine, i'm just saying that the ipod is better than the zune, so you may want to reconsider.

Chainer said:
You're a pretty intelligent individual BAHAHAHAHA

Dude, networking is what makes the IT world go round. If you think it's boring, more power to you. I make more money than you, so that's all that matters. You stick with your crummy ass iPod, quit insulting people, and shut the hell up! Capeesh?

Ladies and gentlemen....here is my impression of drumthrasher: "OMFG!!11 iPod is teh R0x0rZ!!!! Because I said so!!11"

Dude....go suck on a lemon.

PS. Negative rep for you. :)

everyone is making more money than me. i'm only 15. can't get a job till 16. how much money do you make? networking is the most boringest thing on earth. i guess someone's gotta do it.

drumthrasher said:
everyone is making more money than me. i'm only 15. can't get a job till 16. how much money do you make? networking is the most boringest thing on earth. i guess someone's gotta do it.

if only the ipod could teach kids how to talk, it vould be the bestest ting in tha werld.

sorry for busting your balls so much, (you did deserve most of it), but don't go and shoot up your school now......or at least don't do it without your ipod, because you could be going all gta on kids and be listening to radio..OH WAit! the ipod doesnt even have a fm tuner, maybe ipod 6.0 YAYYY

Childrens:
please note sarcasm and do not shoot up your school.

but the one you could buy from apple sounds better...not like complete static. can you record from the zunes radio? i don't think so.

I have a 30 gig iPod Video. I love it to bits. It is great!

But from what I have read about the Zune, is that it is far superior to the iPod. I mean, I am not gonna go and sell mine and get a Zune or anything.

I love the ipods i have a 30gb video and the new shuffle, i love them both

i think ipods will be leader for awhile in popularity, but who knows, I already have two friends that bought a zune.

Back
Top Bottom