Zipspin DVD/CD Duplicator

loydclayton

Beta member
Does anyone know anything about Zipspin DVD/CD Duplicator? I am thinking about purchasing one for $299. Here is what the add says:

Zip Spin DVD/ CD Duplicator With Controller
Duplicate DVDs & CDs at the touch of a button! This stand-alone system makes an exact high-quality copy of your DVD or CD at up to 16X(DVD) or 48X(CD) speeds so your disc is ready to use in just a few minutes. And because there's no PC or software to hassle with you can start duplicating discs the moment the unit arrives! High end features include continuous copying without waiting, auto duplication, track-at-once for making compilation discs, copy-and-compare to check for errors and a compact design. 7" x 7" x 15.5". 1-year limited warranty.

The ad says not intended to copy encripted or copy protected movies, but it doesn't say it won't. Maybe this is just a legal statement. Does anyone know if it will copy movie DVDs?

Also, how can it be a stand-alone system if it has a controller (of course, I'm thinking of a controller card).

Thanks,

Loyd

Before you get caught up in the wonder of copying DVD's , it's better to call the manufacturer and get the info from them, after all they made it.

2nd , I very much dought you'll be able to make a complete duplicate of a dvd because of the copyright infringement law.

Back
Top Bottom