Is your battery your biggest cell phone issue?

With my HTC Wildefire S it changes the time by itself, It will go through a phase where it won't, but then it will just randomly do it..

I've been reading up on smartphone batteries. My understanding is that it'll be less of an issue in a couple of years than it is today (btw me and my new phone are getting along great).

My HTC Thunderbolt is the biggest pile of crap I ever had the misfortune of owning. The touch screen is only responsive when it's convenient for it. If I have the slightest bit of moisture on my fingers, the touchscreen is unresponsive.

The battery drains faster than I can charge it.

I am on my 4th phone since I got it last February. A more appropriate name for this phone is the HTC Blunderbolt.

My HTC Thunderbolt is the biggest pile of crap I ever had the misfortune of owning. The touch screen is only responsive when it's convenient for it. If I have the slightest bit of moisture on my fingers, the touchscreen is unresponsive.

The battery drains faster than I can charge it.

I am on my 4th phone since I got it last February. A more appropriate name for this phone is the HTC Blunderbolt.

What does tech'l support have to say about it?

They just keep sending me new phones. It's a big problem for me because I run my business from my phone.

Same goes for my Blackberry 8520. Although I have bought a new one and it lasts a lot longer. But when it does run out of battery it takes a while to reboot and this can get annoying.

Wouldn't a battery charging case be easier than 2 phones? Mophie has a few that have more capacity than the internal phone battery. I haven't had any problems with battery life until after two years of use with any of iPhones I've owned (8gb original, 3GS, & 4s). Still no problems with my 4s, knock on wood.

Although, I've noticed that since I got my ipad, I only use my phone when I need to call or text, or occasionally as a hotspot for my ipad. So other than when it is a hotspot, I almost never go below 50%.

Back
Top Bottom