Xbox 360 Or Wii?

Whoops, I didn't think they has Oblivion for PS3. Oh well.

If BluRay doesn't win the format war, and HD-DVD does (HD DVD is winning right now) then it's pointless. Microsoft made a good choice by not constraining itself to either media format, but making it an optional accessory.

The reason you have to pay for Xbox Live is because it's better! No game will ever be able to compete with Halo's matchmaking system. Ever. It's simply amazing.

I'm not really sure what great games you're talking about for the PS3? Resistance wasn't really that great of a game, and I can't really think of any others.

uhh actually blue ray is out selling hd by some crazy num like 73%
buy game wise ps3 has nothing on the 360
ps3 only the only good game out is ratchet and clank
and on download able content wii wins
virtual console hello?
plus Nintendo's original development channel as well thats on the way
with already 25 games in development by 3rd partys
but really right now ps3 is the dream cast a couple good games here and there and thats it

i hate to spoil the fun,
but get a ps3 :D
then again depends what you want from a console. a wii is great for friends to mess about on to be fair

ah just noticed my thread has been resurrected. I've already decided on an Xbox 360. My parents are doing their part to help me out in getting one for christmas ;)

The 360 is my most favourite, but the Wii offers more fun sometimes, for parties etc. Super Mario Galaxy is such a great game!

I have a PS3 and don't personally like it. My Xbox 360 broke as soon as I got my PS3 almost, and I miss it so much :( I'm still to find a box to fit it! :(

lol ^

the wii would be a good thing to have during christmas when all the family are over i guess. i wonder if my sisters going to get one

Back
Top Bottom