Xbox 360 report.

Both have very good potential, no matter what the Xbox 360 or PS3 fanboys say.

Yeah they do.

I'm seriously worrying about the games lengths and quality now they've got increased costs etc though...

There all launch games though that have been plagued,

but all the EA games have been (sports ones)
PGR 3 (bit shorter than normal, no weather effects, a few glitches)

Were not going to see more games focusing online rather than single player are we? :( I'd prefer both, or just Single Player... unless a game is soley meant for online use...

yea single player should be number one priority then online. the thing is im getting ps3 over xbox unless xbox can prove to me why its soo much better(according to fanboys). now i perfer ps3 but im not a PS fanboy so ima wait til they both out and then see whos doing better, then ill base which one im going to buy off of that. but i do like those wireless xbox360 controllers, they're nifty

It really depends what games you like. I like the original Xbox's game selection and how the games graphically appear, but the PS2 and GameCube both have really good games as well.

i only really play racign games and FPS's so whichever has the best i shall get. but i dont like halo too much, killzone owns halo imo...for fighting sotryline is better in halo

Killzone would've been a great game, if the graphics had been better and some of the features improved. No one like scripted enemies or events like in Medal of Honor.

actually the graphics are amazing. that movie at the start is crazy and its just sweet graphics, its downfall was storyline according to gamespot

I guess it's not bad considering it's a PS2...I just hope Guerilla Games (which got bought by Sony) does a better job this time.

EDIT>>> It got a 7.5 from IGN.com

i know what it got, and it only got that low because of bad storyline. but the movies in it are insane graphics and then the gameplay it better than halo 1 imo

That's because the movies are pre-rendered cutscenes. Anyone can do that, but most don't...they go for real-time cutscenes. Some games use pre-rendered cutscenes too...like the Rainbow Six 3 series. The gameplay sounds okay...it's really the art direction that allows it to have a good score. The sounds and graphics are decent at best, but the voice acting is good.

Back
Top Bottom