Will You Be Buying iPhone 5 and Your Thoughts

Will You Be Buying iPhone 5

• Total voters
iPhone 4S user. Really like it. Really like the update to iOS 6 as well. Couldn't care less about Google maps - I never use it. Everything else is nice. Phone works well and runs well. No need to update to the 5. Next phone though, I might try out a Windows phone but that will be in about a year or so before my next upgrade is ready.

iPhone 4S user. Really like it. Really like the update to iOS 6 as well. Couldn't care less about Google maps - I never use it. Everything else is nice. Phone works well and runs well. No need to update to the 5. Next phone though, I might try out a Windows phone but that will be in about a year or so before my next upgrade is ready.

I agree with you jmacavali, I find that iOS is a very easy, simple OS to use than stupid android. I would recommend iPhone to anyone who is looking for a new phone..

Does anyone here own any other Apple products other than iPhone?

i think you should not recommend phones to anyone if you have zero experience with windows phone and think that android is stupid.
so you are besicly saying to everyone "just go buy the most expensive phone out there".
even though that the iphone is a good phone by hardware it's still too expensive for what you get.
Iphone 5 should be at least 150$ cheaper. Older generations on release should have been 250$ cheaper because of there small size.
(only 3,5 inch) i think that iphone 5 is a better release (by date) then iphone 4, because of the fixed aspect ratio, bigger screen and no full glass backplade. (which made the iphone 4 performing bad in drop tests)

iphone is not for everyone, just like windows and android is not for everyone.
I would never buy an iphone becouse of unfair price, boring OS and the way it works. (in my opinion)
a friend of mine just bought an iphone becouse he think it looks good, he likes the way it works and he is willing to pay the price.
So it's fine for him. he has also had 2 Androids (which i liked) but he just find iphone better for he's use. great for him.

I don't have any apple products, i do however have experience with different products.
i think everything except the mac books looks bad and everything from apple are unfair priced and you are forced to use itunes.
so for me apple just don't work. i rather buy an PC without any OS and put linux on it.
it saves me almost ½ the price for a laptop if it's not from apple.

i think you should not recommend phones to anyone if you have zero experience with windows phone and think that android is stupid.
so you are besicly saying to everyone "just go buy the most expensive phone out there".
even though that the iphone is a good phone by hardware it's still too expensive for what you get.
Iphone 5 should be at least 150$ cheaper. Older generations on release should have been 250$ cheaper because of there small size.
(only 3,5 inch) i think that iphone 5 is a better release (by date) then iphone 4, because of the fixed aspect ratio, bigger screen and no full glass backplade. (which made the iphone 4 performing bad in drop tests)

iphone is not for everyone, just like windows and android is not for everyone.
I would never buy an iphone becouse of unfair price, boring OS and the way it works. (in my opinion)
a friend of mine just bought an iphone becouse he think it looks good, he likes the way it works and he is willing to pay the price.
So it's fine for him. he has also had 2 Androids (which i liked) but he just find iphone better for he's use. great for him.

I don't have any apple products, i do however have experience with different products.
i think everything except the mac books looks bad and everything from apple are unfair priced and you are forced to use itunes.
so for me apple just don't work. i rather buy an PC without any OS and put linux on it.
it saves me almost ½ the price for a laptop if it's not from apple.

I am not saying go buy the most expensive phone out there, I could be saying buy one of the other models. Well that's your thoughts, I do agree not everyone likes Apple..

Last edited:
5 No's eh?

Makes scene, Android has over 60% of the Smart Phone market.

I will never buy apple anything. Linux or bloody Microsoft Windows for me.

BTW do you agree for (I eat) apple to track your location at all times?

Well as soon as you turn on tha phone you have.

And there is nothing you can do about it.

Using iPhone 5 right now. I think it is a good phone. My only complaints are a.) Taiwan's lack of support for LTE and b.) only third-party app available for Gtalk, which are not iPhone's fault. :D

Back
Top Bottom