Wii, PS3 or Xbox 360

Xbox 360 catch fire a lot quicker (believe me, they do!)
I'm sorry, but I don't believe you. Nobody I know has one that has caught fire.

We own all three consuls and they all get used. I couldn't tell you which is "best". The only reason our PS3 gets used more often is that we also use it to play DVD and Blu-ray movies.

Ps3 has 9 cores, with one disabled. Yes Sony calls them cells, but no matter what they are CPU cores.

What do you mean by 'best ati'? If you are referring to gpu, the ps3 is nvidia and the xbox actually has better graphics capabilities. It is just limited by the rest of the system.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe you. Nobody I know has one that has caught fire.

We own all three consuls and they all get used. I couldn't tell you which is "best". The only reason our PS3 gets used more often is that we also use it to play DVD and Blu-ray movies.

Im with Atomic Rooster i've never heard of Xbox's catching on fire. The only thing i know of is if you move the Xbox with a game in it, the game can get scratched.

Im with Atomic Rooster i've never heard of Xbox's catching on fire. The only thing i know of is if you move the Xbox with a game in it, the game can get scratched.

All you have to do is touch it. My brother lost the orange box this way.

As far as them catching fire.... Sort of. There are a few cases where the psu blew up, but other than this, not much. A psu blowing sure does smell like a fire, but it isn't.

I now realize why the Wii gets no votes. I highly regret getting one....I want my $250 back!

I now realize why the Wii gets no votes. I highly regret getting one....I want my $250 back!

I got a Wii a couple years back when they were a huge hit. I didnt like it so some guy off of craigslist bought it from me for $500.

My brother has a wii... Complete garbage from a gamers perspective, but I imagine it being awesome for a 6 year old.

The graphics are literally worse than the playstation 1. Yes, player models have improved, but everything else looks worse IMO.

My brother has a wii... Complete garbage from a gamers perspective, but I imagine it being awesome for a 6 year old.

The graphics are literally worse than the playstation 1. Yes, player models have improved, but everything else looks worse IMO.

nah only the poor, pathetic and cheap knock-out family games are like that quality - the rest are just standard and some rare games that are good quality (for wii standards)

oh and I thought each console had an ati card, but the ps3 had a better one like the model up

I agree. The graphics ain't great at all and made even worse when people buy them and use the worse AV lead you can get for it to connect to their TV. I know someone who has one connected to his rear projected 50 inch TV... via composite video... Massive failure. But it's appeal has always been it's UI.

Proper gamers will always go to the PS3/Xbox.

Look at Smash Bros Brawl and tell me that game has PS1 graphics. xD

Back
Top Bottom