WiFi Question

setting up an adhoc network like the link above describes can be done on any computer with a wireless card. any other computer(s) with a wireless card can then connect to it, including laptops, etc.
as for the limited user thing, all depends how your school have setup their policies. chances are it will work, as its a usb device. you will need the drivers though. i wouldnt personally suggest you do it though. i got into a lot of trouble for messing about with my schools network.

setting up an adhoc network like the link above describes can be done on any computer with a wireless card. any other computer(s) with a wireless card can then connect to it, including laptops, etc.
as for the limited user thing, all depends how your school have setup their policies. chances are it will work, as its a usb device. you will need the drivers though. i wouldnt personally suggest you do it though. i got into a lot of trouble for messing about with my schools network.
That's the thing...how are you going to install drivers on a limited account?

Don't screw with shit at school...I did once...and...ya...not really worth it...I didn't get in trouble, like I didn't do anything bad, but they might not be as easy on you...so...yeah it isn't worth it.

That's the thing...how are you going to install drivers on a limited account?
all depends how its setup i guess. i cant remember if your allowed to install drivers on a limited account, i thought you could, could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom