who has a psp??!!

Ah well, you can always spray paint it a colour you know no one else will ever have :p

Don't PSP's have skins available you can make yourself or something?

i think they have plastic skin cover things you just put on top. pretty crap. ill just stick with white :)

PSP white version is way cooler than the black one, a friend has just bought one last tuesday... I think I'm gonna kill him and steal his PSP, but I'm not quite sure yet, I think I'm gonna ask him first. :D :D :D

hmmm it appears no one likes the psp any more :( i still like mine but want a new game. all the new ones are crap though

just tried the sony remote program. appears to send ir signals but do not have a ps2 to test it with. it is said to work with any sony product and it works ok with my tv which is cool! ;)

I rather have a DS lite. Just because of the inovation, and Nintendo titles, that Sony just cant compete with. I mean I wouldnt want the shit-first DS. Although, the new lite, is just awesome.

ArrizX said:
I rather have a DS lite. Just because of the inovation, and Nintendo titles, that Sony just cant compete with. I mean I wouldnt want the shit-first DS. Although, the new lite, is just awesome.

Why have a DS? The graphics are appauling, no handheld can beat the graphics of the psp in my eyes.

The only problem with the graphics is the really annoying dead pixels, I have one right in the middle!

Back
Top Bottom