who has a psp??!!

I actually quite like that new Kirby game for the DS where you have to draw lines, and I'm 18...:p The Wi, though simple is the same. It'd be quite fun I imagine to use that controller!

Anyhow :p

I personally like the PSP as well (haven't got one mind, and probably won't buy one. Handheld, though it interests me somewhat, since 2D games are more widely spread, I don't personally use them). Though, everyone likes the new Sonic Rush. I don't. I still think it goes way too far from the originals.

PSP:

I think its movie support is useless though on those discs (since who would buy them when you can buy a DVD with extras).

EMULATION (Best part in my eyes)

Anyhow, the best part about the PSP in my eyes is the emulation support for a wide range of consoles which are downloadable, More and more will come along.

Its powerful enough to I believe to support a wide range of consoles, including the N64, which has been proven somewhat, even though the N64 is rather hard to emulate due to a few factors (If you've played a PC one, you'll know why).

I also think with a bit of work, it could run Saturn games for instance, though this takes even more processing power (might be a bit too much).

MEMORY:

I tihnk the only downside with the PSP is the memory sticks which are, lets face it, expensive for only a small amount of data. 1GB sticks are I believe too expensive, and for a person who might want quite alot of games on 1 stick...

Yeah, megadrive, snes roms would be fine on a 1GB, but when it comes to N64, Playstation, etc, your going to need more room.

HARD DRIVE:

A lovely little attachment for a mini hard drive (possibly 4gb) wouldn't go amiss, if there was some way of making it fit somewhere.

Oh dear.

Sorry, my internet connection wasn't working wihle posting, and it must have done it but said it hadn't...

Oh, okay, but there is a slight difference, in the second post i noticed you have EMULATION (best part in my eyes) I think that wasn't there in the first post... :p but all the text was the same...

Yeah, haha, I tend to edit alot :p

Without those capital things (I haven't learnt HTML underlining, etc, haha), you wouldn't be able to go through my really really really long posts (as usual)

Not all of the DS games are for little kids, there are some good games for everyone. But yeah, the PSP is a more grown system. I still like the DS's stylus :D

d lite is cool and so is the stylus. psp still is much better. i played on a black one today. it is nice but id soon get fed up of it. i never get fed up of my white one :D

Back
Top Bottom