Go Back   Computer Forums > General Electricals
Join Computer forums Today

Old 06-20-2006, 09:26 AM   #11
Golden Master
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: Whats your favorite brand?

and if you go for the right deal they aint expensive..

i got my 7.2 megapixel digi camera (cybershot W7) for 180 with a 1GB memory card from the sony center, it was one of the models which had come into sony with a small fault, and their engineers had fixed it, and put it on sale. perfectly good camera, just 60/80 cheaper...

considering just about every other even 5 megapixel camera i looked at was above 200, i wouldnt say that sony were expensive...

ive also got a samsung laptop, sturdy, reliable, and has survived 2 years of me dropping it. only fault is the chargers, those are carp... keep on blowing up...

my choices would have to be sony and samsung..

'I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.'

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 03:22 PM   #12
Daemon Poster
Default Re: Whats your favorite brand?

Just saying, Pioneer's products definitely aren't cheap. They cater to the higher-end crowd. JVC makes good products, as does Samsung and Toshiba. I have a Sony DVD player, but I don't like it too much. Most of the dvd's I make have trouble playing on the Sony, but the majority play on the JVC. Otherwise, Sony makes good products, but I feel they rip people off just for placing their name on a product. I believe they overprice their products, but oh well, just my opinion.

Rig -- Emachines T5026, 3.06ghz P4, 300W Bestec PSU, 160 sata hd, 512mb dual channel 3200 ram @ 3-3-5-8, ATI Radeon 9250 pci, dual layer 16x dvd+/-rw.
PerfectSK is offline   Reply With Quote