Re: whats that sound?
Originally Posted by ~mr mixx~
This could be a number of things, such as dirty power/ static electricity / electrical feilds around pc speakers / a dis charge of electrical power as you said. It's sometimes hard to determine what can cause it, it sometimes could be as simple as getting a power strip that eliminates static electrical charges around it.
it could also be a sign of a failing powersupply, my friends did this for a month and then it blew on him, but im not for sure thats what it is, i would do what mixx says, and get a power strip, get a nice one though, get what they call a power conditioner, this will filter bad power out and get rid of the little dips and spikes in the power that go un noticed but can cause damage to your equipment, I.E. when your A/C or heat comes on sometimes you'll see the lights go down real quick, those little dips can cause major damage to computer components or anything plugged in over time.
-Desktop- Dual Monitor, Q8200 2.34Ghz, 8GB, 1TB, XFX 6850, 7 Ultimate
-ASUS UL50- SU7300, 4GB, 500GB, G210M, 7 Home Premium 64, XP Pro
-HP NC6400- Core Duo 1.86Ghz, 2.5GB, 64GB SSD, x1300, XP Pro