What Should I do?

Chris762

Solid State Member
Well i keep getting these calls on my phone which I know are prank calls. I know the person who is doing it but he denies it. Who has an idea of how to A. Stop the calls
or
B. Get back at the person

hehe this should be fun

Get caller ID so you can pinpoint exactly who it is, Its up to you then what you do 1 ring the number confront them, 2 check the number in the phone book and get an address then go round and have it out with them 3 inform the police of your findings and they can investigate it with the phone company and check call records, If this is a prank from a so called Friend i would confront them and if it did not stop then go to the police.

can't you *67 the person and call them back?then go to dialed numbers and see if the number is familiar if not call em back at like 1 A.M. in the morning.

They do the code, i don;t know what it is that makes the number come up as Restricted. Its on my cell so i don't think *67 works.

Report it to you network or get hold of the persons phone if you can and check it for calls they have made, and if it is them then kick the sh*t out of them lol:)

Do you not know the voice? most likely its someone you know (enemies?).

when they call you, after you hang up, pick up the phone again, hit *69, this will call the person back (it calls the last person that called you) and tell em to ruck off

Back
Top Bottom