What phone do you have?

samsung makes a durable phone ..... if u have tmobile its like one of the scrongest phone out i seen samsung x495, i know someone who works at a tmobile store they showed me this phone he told me to take and slam it on the counter while it was fliped open i did...and it of course stayed in one peice. The frame/hinges are metal

Yayyy go LG! i have a 3G LG phone! Hurray for alliteration (ish)! i wonder how many of the 11 ppl that voted 'other/don'tknow/none actually has a phone and does not know what brand it is? lol :D

where is the Sony Ericson??? i mean come on! i got a Sony Ericson (well am getting in like 2 days :D) K608i its a 3G Phone :D

1st i had a Nokia 3390 then i got a Samsung E105 then i got a Nokia 6682 (unlocked) but now i am going to get the T-Mobile SDA

nothing...boo woo! i have been meaning to put up a thread asking u guys to help me make a letter on convincing my parents to get me one. i did it for DSL, type all the pros and cons, all the facts, then u looks sophisticated inteast of saying uh...it is like...60 bux a month? then u run back to the comp to go to cingular.com or w/e

my mom pays 30 bux a month for 300 minutes from cingular, if i was to ever get one, she would cancel her plan and then get a family plan. my bday is april 8th....maybe...

I was not happy with cingulars network :/ had a phone from them wasnt nothin special , been with tmobile for 4 years goin on 5 ...But all is good as long as u dont have verizon ... worst netowkr out lol

Back
Top Bottom