What phone do you have?

*Sidekick 2*(Gift) :)

Old phone .... Motorola v66 3 Nokia(not sure of model number but 1 color screen 2 black). and a samsung r225

got a nokia 7610, just got a 1gb memory card for it. Can't see me changing phone for a while now, well pleased with it

LOL the cameras on phones today aren't even that good. You might as well settle yourself with a nice compact digital camer instead.

I have a horrid Siemens A55... the back is falling off, and I'm sure I'm recharging it more than I did. I have smashed it about though. I have a tendency to flip it and mess around with it.

If i get a new one, I dont know what I would go for but i do need one. I don't seem to like Nokia's though because of the new layout in the menus, and sometimes, looks of the phone.

I wouldn't mind one for instance with a camera, free online (3G or something, but phones that are out at the moment don't give me much control and personal touch i've found), and more memory space.
On my phone. The best amount of messages I can fit is 25 :( poor huh? So I'm always having to wipe them, and i feel horrible doing it

Back
Top Bottom