What Are The IPADS Like??

And what really interests me is the facebook app. What is it like anyone because it like the iphone version or just like the computer one??

I forgot but i am pretty sure that is only when you set brightness to 20 percent and read notes

It's almost impossible to believe, but during our initial tests, using the iPad pretty heavily, downloading and using lots of new apps, doing some 3D gaming, watching HD video, all the while getting email downloaded in the background, we got just about what Apple claims this device will do. In fact, it went a little better -- we managed to get 10 hours and 43 minutes of life out of the iPad before we had to plug it in again in our first run through. That's pretty crazy endurance considering what we were doing with it. Now, we were not watching HD video the whole time, or running the music player in the background while streaming Netflix movies, so we can't promise this will be the case in every situation. Still, it did a pretty amazing job of matching up to Apple's numbers, and you may color us impressed.
http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/03/apple-ipad-review/

Back
Top Bottom