What are 10 reasons why music sounds better when it's compressed?

To the first responding poster on this thread, do you mean you can make a living posting articles on this website LOL? For the second poster, Steve Guttenberg has excellent credentials and Wikipedia backs him up as this article explains Dynamic range compression - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. I know I'm not going to change your mind and that's cool, but for me and others this CNet article is informative.

Are you paid on commission by any chance for posting these articles?

To the first responding poster on this thread, do you mean you can make a living posting articles on this website LOL?

No that is not what he means. He never asked if you made a living, only if you get paid per link you post to Mobile CNet articles. You've been posting them, to use a very appropriate phrase here, "like it's your job".

I might suggest that you back down or the number of links you post to the mobile CNet site or at least have something other than the link in your post...your thoughts or opinions or why you felt the need to share it. Many members are getting irritated at the fequency of your links and the lack of other posts you make and lack of info you provide in your posts with links in them.

Back
Top Bottom