Way to remove Scratches off iPod video?

mslpanthers

Baseband Member
My iPod Video has two huge scratches that make the screen look weird. Is there anything that could help make them harder to see or take them off, that won't end up messing it up.

Thanks so much!

-Matt

uhhh

TAKE SOME SAND PAPER AND FILE IT! THAT WAY THERE WILL BE LOTS OF SCRATCHES SO IT WILL BE HARD TO SEE THOSE 2! ACthuly I think you can get some liquid that helps a little...like eye glass cleaner. OR JUST SEND IT TO APPLE FOR LIKE 60$$$$

You can buy replacement housing if you look around. Ask apple about it, they might send it you for free, is it under warranty?

Im sure Matt, if its under warranty, you can send it off to apple and they can replace the screen..

Is it insured against accident damage then you would just have to pay the eccess or however it is spelt.

I

Wrong section...

But, take some lopion and a kleenex.. and just work at it.. should even out. it works with Cd's

hmmm...i just got one of those...white. anyway, try any kind of thing you can find and just rub it. toothpaste, vaseline, glass cleaner, etc, then go buy a case or two!

Try going up to one of those people ont he side of the road that fix chiped or scratched windsheilds and ask them to fix ur ipod..lol

Back
Top Bottom