Is there a way to......

alright, this is what you can do. if your vcr has an svideo port, you can just plug it into the vcr and then when you are ready to record, make sure you have a blank tape in the vcr and press record. it should record whats on the computer screen. if your vcr doesnt have a svideo port but your tv does, then plug your pc to your tv via svideo, and then, if your tv has composite out or antenna out, plug that into the corresponding "in" ports of your vcr. make sure you have your vcr set to video in and then record on the vcr. i think this should work.

cileskot said:
alright, this is what you can do. if your vcr has an svideo port, you can just plug it into the vcr and then when you are ready to record, make sure you have a blank tape in the vcr and press record. it should record whats on the computer screen. if your vcr doesnt have a svideo port but your tv does, then plug your pc to your tv via svideo, and then, if your tv has composite out or antenna out, plug that into the corresponding "in" ports of your vcr. make sure you have your vcr set to video in and then record on the vcr. i think this should work.

He doesn't want to record what's on his PC, they make programs for that:rolleyes:

He wants to record what's on his TV, on his PC

ooooo, i thought that when he said "record whats on the tv" i thought he was referring to the pc activity on his tv and he wanted to record that to a tape.

Back
Top Bottom