Default Sticky: size of sigs

If your thread has more than 5 lines, please reduce; backed by David & Seti

Rule four

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 04:34 AM   #2
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Sticky: size of sigs

No one comes in here. Make the sticky in the General Hardware/Software, and social lounge, and you have your basis covered.

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 05:09 AM   #3
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX_MuziK
No one comes in here. Make the sticky in the General Hardware/Software, and social lounge, and you have your basis covered.
Don't keep telling me, Seti suggested that I stickied all points, nobody comes there???, I can see about two dozen posts, & that's just this month, now pack it in, I won't tell you again.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:08 PM   #4
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX

I gave you time too cool off. So.. I just want to say I was trying to be helpfull..
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 11:27 PM   #5
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Toby Send a message via Yahoo to Toby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
Don't keep telling me, Seti suggested that I stickied all points, nobody comes there???, I can see about two dozen posts, & that's just this month, now pack it in, I won't tell you again.
Yeah, that did seem a bit harsh from where I'm standing...
Dell Inspiron 9400 Notebook 120GB 5400RPM SATA HDD, 500GB 7200RPM SATA External HDD, DVD+-RW, DVD+-RW External, Mobile Intel Calistoga i945PM, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GhZ, 2GB DDR2-667MhZ Dual Channel SDRAM, Nvidia GeForce GO 7900 GS 256MB Single-Pipe.
TinyXP Rev05, PerfectDisk, TuneUp Utilities, Window Washer, Nod32, Bo-Clean, SuperAntiSpyware Pro, Spyware Blaster, Comodo Firewall Pro.
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 03:42 AM   #6
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby
Yeah, that did seem a bit harsh from where I'm standing...
woah no kidding...

Just to ask, why is it such a big deal that people have like one or two lines more than the limit? I have seen people with a mere six lines and you mods are all over it like a fat kid eating a cupcake.

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lsung!
88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 04:13 AM   #7
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion88
woah no kidding...

Just to ask, why is it such a big deal that people have like one or two lines more than the limit? I have seen people with a mere six lines and you mods are all over it like a fat kid eating a cupcake.
Im really tired of repeating my self; David said that rules were there to be obeyed, & I agree, a site with over 12,000 members, 6000 of which are active at one time or another, couldn't exist without them, there'd be anarachy. I know, extra lines in sigs don't seem important, but they are rules, I don't want to hear any more on this, further comments will be ignored.
Er, "a fat kid eating cupcake" could be construed as being abusive to a mod, a known offence, watch your tongue, being a senior member that's just length of service, cuts no ice with me, in any case you joined after me, I was made a mod six weeks after joining, & no, I didn't ask to become one either.
Old 03-16-2006, 12:07 PM   #8
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to 88

lol what? no! that was only a figure of speech just to exemplify the audacity of some of your "moderation" powers. But still, please do not take offence, it was not meant in that way. I understand what you mean and I'll respect your authority on these forums. You do have a job to do and if David says to be strict with the rules then any quarrels i have with the moderation i suppose should be directed to him. So peace, not meaning to stir any trouble.

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lsung!
88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 12:41 PM   #9
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion88
lol what? no! that was only a figure of speech just to exemplify the audacity of some of your "moderation" powers. But still, please do not take offence, it was not meant in that way. I understand what you mean and I'll respect your authority on these forums. You do have a job to do and if David says to be strict with the rules then any quarrels i have with the moderation i suppose should be directed to him. So peace, not meaning to stir any trouble.
OK D88, no offence taken, I don't understand where audacity comes in, I do my job in the only way I know how, correctly, not exactly to the letter, that would be mindless, but very nearly so, every job I have held in my long life, I have carried out in the same way, I can be reasonable when people are the same to me, read my sig, it's not there just for decoration.
No hard feelings, carry on enjoying the best site in it's category.