Sound Echoing

OneMarcilV

In Runtime
I purchased a RCA wire to connect the sound from my DISH Hopper to both my TV and Audio receiver. Mainly so my TV sound could be used as a midrange speaker. When havind sound from the audio receiver and TV on at the same time there is an echo type sound. How can this be fixed?

The wire hooks into the the back of the hopper and has two connections to hook two different sound sources up to listen to at the same time.

Below is a photograph of the wire I purchased.

IMG_6182.jpg

you have to keep wiring as short as you can. if one line is longer than the other one , that can cause the delay or echo efect. one other thing is the circuits in your receiver. the sound from tv will be fastest and stereo second. my main question, why not use tbe center channel in place of tv?

Because the centre speaker is hard to hear. Where is i can adjust the sound of the TV so I can hear all three speakers. I like what you wrote about the lengths. I will change the lenght of the shorter wire. Much appreciated.

What I ended up doing and this is working is transfer the sound to a line in radio which of course has its own volume control. No echo. The best thing is this radio had no real use until now.

Back
Top Bottom