Review` Pioneer PDP-506HDG

still its if pioneer had to fix it means the tvs gotta be moved or u would have to wait. regular projection tv replace the bulb in a few seconds and ur doen.

Ive got that identical TV and the picture quality is soooo nice! Compared to Sony's plasmas or Panisonics.... this Pioneer beats them all! Blacks are black on the Pioneer. i have seen some Sony Plasmas that were relatively in the same price and quailty range... and the blacks compared to the PDP-506HDG did not even come close to being as accurate. I think you should review a Samsung LCD next... one like this one...http://www.samsung.com/ca/products/tv/lcdtv/lnr408dxxac.asp

Trust me, This plasma is a BEAUTY! you haven't seen a plasma if you havent seen the PDP-506HG!!

Hell yes!. Poineer is great! Them, alpine, sony, kenwood. There all great brands. Along with bose.. but they dont make Tv's. Now that im thinking about it.. neither does alpine, or kenwood. But Hitachi does, and they kick ass too! Oh well all good brands, lol

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Hell yes!. Poineer is great! Them, alpine, sony, kenwood. There all great brands. Along with bose.. but they dont make Tv's. Now that im thinking about it.. neither does alpine, or kenwood. But Hitachi does, and they kick ass too! Oh well all good brands, lol

Ya bose kicks serious but! Have you ever heard of a brand named Mission? They specialize in speakers and theyre awesome. I think we should have a home theatre section in here, but then again it would be pointless because there is already the general electrics and theres not too many posts on the subject anyways. But that would be sweet if we did!

Haha never herad of them. Ever hear of speaker labs? Well I have some speaker lab 7's. Then can probably take about 1000 watts each. I mean in each stand up speaker there is the tweater, midrange, 12'' bass, and 14'' bass. Now that is power! I have those and two bose bookshelf speakers hooked up to a 6.1 sony 600watt amp!

Back
Top Bottom